Our New New Class Photo!

Our New New Class Photo!

Friday 7 February 2014

Guinea Pig Visit





Wow! Rimu Toru were so lucky today - Sarah and her mum Sharon brought in some baby guinea pigs (and their mum 'Flossie'!) for us to hold and feed. Here are some pictures we drew and stories we wrote:



This morning Sarah brought guinea pigs to school. They ate and wriggled and squeaked. They were so soft that I could cuddle them all day. I love baby guinea pigs. They are so cute and I want a pet one. 
- Maddy



Today Sarah brought some guinea pigs in. Their names were Twinkle Toes, Cedric, Shy and Tyrion.
- Levi



Today Sarah brought in guinea pigs. The guinea pigs were great. I liked it. 
- Ben

                                     

Today Sarah's mum came in to share some guinea pigs. I held them. They are really really soft on the back. I held Twinkle Toes and Cedric. 
- Ruby

2 comments:

  1. The drawings and stories are great. It was lovely coming to visit and the guinea pigs had a great time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were soft, cute and cuddly. I want a baby gunia pig for my pet. Tawera and my Nana Dee

    ReplyDelete